Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Physx Not Working Properly

DeltaDracon

Question

Hi guys, I've just made my new pc and I thought that warframe was perfect to test it out.
The sistem is running on a MSI GTX770, but either if the physx in installed (last driver, all updated) and i've check the box to active the effect in the game, I can see only particellar effect on Rhino's "Iron skin". No other effect.
The game run smoothly and over 60 fps with all high, but there no physx. Since it's my first Nvidia gpu, there are some options that I've to trigger to activate physx in warframe?
Or, simply, is a bug?

3 answers to this question

Hi guys, I've just made my new pc and I thought that warframe was perfect to test it out.

The sistem is running on a MSI GTX770, but either if the physx in installed (last driver, all updated) and i've check the box to active the effect in the game, I can see only particellar effect on Rhino's "Iron skin". No other effect.

The game run smoothly and over 60 fps with all high, but there no physx. Since it's my first Nvidia gpu, there are some options that I've to trigger to activate physx in warframe?

Or, simply, is a bug?

Hi DeltaDracon i`ve got the same problem with my Gigabyte GTX770. Like you say this must be a bug because before the patch 14.X was released Physx option was working properly. I hope they fix this issue because it's not driver related since i am using the same driver version as before the 14.X update...

Edited by suizman

Thanks for the reply, at least is not only my problem :D (I started thinking that my graphics card was broken ahahaha)

I've tried so many times to turn on the physx , but seems to not work on warframe... on other games (such watchdogs, borderlands ecc) i can enjoy a game full of particles. There's a way to communicate with the developers to tell them this strange bug?

Thanks for the reply, at least is not only my problem :D (I started thinking that my graphics card was broken ahahaha)

I've tried so many times to turn on the physx , but seems to not work on warframe... on other games (such watchdogs, borderlands ecc) i can enjoy a game full of particles. There's a way to communicate with the developers to tell them this strange bug?

Hey they fix it with the latest patch! But didn't mention it on the release notes strangely ~~

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/278042-hotfix-14011/