The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Rampant Crashing Issue

KiloFoxx

ever since the previous Update, my game has been getting rampant crashes. I've sat at the Solar Map with no issues, but about 6 minutes into an actual mission and the game crashes. with the latest update, I've even had crashes during the Update process, and I cannot even complete the Prologue without it crashing on me (furthest I've gotten is JUST past where you get your Secondary) I want to play the game and experience some of the new content, but it's impossible for me with these crashes I didn't change anything on my PC between when the game worked fine, and when it started crashing, so I don't know what the conflict is. I've verified Game Cashe through Steam, but all it seemed to do was delete the update files, and I've even done a complete re-install with no change.

the game's been basically unplayable for me since the update before this. it's really starting to annoy me 'cause I can't do ANYTHING in-game anymore.

Yeah Im at a loss, never had any problems like this, not even with U14 until today when I tried to play Elara on the Kubrow mission and got hardware failure detection, tried again, fail, tried changing some settings, restarting and all that, reverted to last known working settings and for all of those the Launcher gives me failure detections now, and I have verified that I in fact have no hardware failures, and that would be weird anyway considering Ive been playing today already and yesterday, and the days before that so...