Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Bed Time Stories

Ishki88

One day I was on Earth.  The Sun was setting and my eyes saw a Kubrow's nest.  After slaughtering many Grineer, I decided to take a closer look.  Your family was protecting you and your siblings while scavenging food.  I slide down to the nest to get a closer look.  And shot every last member of your family.  I shot your mother in the face.  I melee'd you're uncle in the gut.  I even primed you're father until he exploded.  I then waited for any other member of your family, slaughtered them gracefully and desecrated their corpse.

But......there was you...the lovely Kubrow Egg you were, after feeling guilty, I took you under my wing and into my Tenno-ship.  And we live happily ever after.

The End.

Care to share yours?

Edited by Ishki88

The time had come, to test our bonds as Kubrow and Tenno. When we arrived we were not alone, my Kubrow got to meet it's own kin on Earth.

Then my white fur ball got brutally raped and was never seen again.

I look back at my incubator, I try to tell myself I'm not a monster.

But what if I am? I stole this egg from it's dead mother, i hatched and raised it. I even gave it a name. When it was ready to see the outside world it was met with it's fury. This little ball of fur gave me joy, but no one else want me to be happy.

The Lotus said I deserve a Kubrow, but tell me this Tenno. Do we really deserve a Kubrow when our enemies shed not a quarter. We may be close to living gods, but our Kubrows are mere animals. They aren't shielded with armour, only their flesh and bone to repel a unrelenting onslaught.

I guess this does make me a monster, I raised up a Kubrow just to get it killed.

At least my sentinel is always with me, a flying floating turd...

I bought you from the Market

A small brown egg

I payed some plat to watch you hatch

Then popped out a little pup

I loved and petted you

And then I watched you grow

I scrambled your genes, just a little

So that your colors could show

The Lotus told us it was time to bond

Off to Earth we went to find you an ancient collar

All was going fine and we were almost there

But then I was struck and sent into darkness