The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Not Sure What Is Going On Here Please Help

Rakanishu228

I have been playing warframe for at least 34 hours total on steam. it worked absolutely fine for the longest time. update 14 came out and the game was a little buggy and having connection issues which is expected of a update due to everyone connecting to see the changes. well it worked fine but i started having connection issues with private matches. i started playing with a friend i always play it with. after the update i started loading ten times slower than i usual. (usually first to load in.) for example i would have 0 progress on my bar on both mine and his end and it would take a good five minutes to even finish loading. (i have skype on every time we play) then once i load in the mission would play out like it should. then upon completion. as soon as the stats screen goes away i get disconnected from the party and have to be re-invited. after a short time i started having worse connection issues to where the game would log me out skype would disconnect me from the call steam would show me as offline then my system would shut off the wifi saying that it was not connected when i tried to play the game. It has been raining a few days now which is when the wifi started acting up for me and several other systems in the house. but i shut them all off but my computer and ran warframe and i still had a total wifi shut down. I am not sure if its my router the rain or the game but i kinda want to know whats wrong here. anyone know whats up with this situation?

I kinda figured that. It would seem pretty stupid if warframe was causing it because i have never heard of that before at all. this rain has been a little odd too. because i have never had this much of a problem with rain before. theres no thunder or lightning yet the wifi seems to go out. thanks for answering my question and not just telling me to uninstal the game or delete system 32 or some dumb thing like lots of forums have told me to do when i ask for help (I am not much of a forum person for reasons like that) I will wait for the rain to stop and see how everything holds up.