Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My thoughts

NowWithLime

Ok so I was having a good amount of fun with this game playing co-op and working towards that Ash frame. Bought the blueprint for it spending all my money only to find out I need a bunch of different blueprints as well just to make it. This feels like a bit much and just completly unnecessary.

You don't need to make the game this much of a chore just because you want people to spend money in your cash shop. Everything about it just screams greedy and pay to win. Its ok to make things a little harder to get if you don't want to pay cash but this is kinda overboard and really just completly put me off from dumping any cash into this game.

Beta is beta though so we will see what direction this game goes in later down the line.

Pay to win? win what exactly? there is nothing to win really because its not a PvP game...

And in my opinion, the way unlocking warframes are now are great! it adds a challange and gives you a sense of satisfaction when you succeed.

It doesn't take that long really to farm a whole warframe if you are dedicated.

And the company has to make money somehow, or else we will watch one of the games with most potential die in front of our own eyes.

If you look at other free to play games, the way to get good items are insane in comparison to Warframe.

Edited by Denizioz