The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

"lost Connection To Host" After Mission Completion

Triumph750

Lately Every single time I complete a mission where I am not the host, upon returning to the ship or in the reward screen I lose connection to the host and dont receive credit for the mission. This has made progress through planets impossible with friends unless we complete the mission multiple times with different hosts gaining the credit for completion. Even public games function the same. I havent seen much info about this around so I thought I would speak up. A lot of people I know are having the same issue. This only started in U14 and never happened in U13. Just a heads up.

New discovery! OK so I keep getting the "Lost connection to the host" message but I decided to test what would happen if I don't hit the button. So I was in a group with my friends and I could see in the top left that I was still in the group and that they were voting on a mission, all while the darkened "lost connection to host" screen was still up. They started the mission and I was put into the mission with them normally. Not sure if this helps but it seems like this might not actually be a connection issue. If I click the prompt that shows up I am removed from the group but If i do nothing, I sit at a mostly black screen and wait but I'm still in the group and can play normally if they start a mission. 

My friends and I have also seen this screen and we have performed a few tests as well.

I was constantly getting targeted for the disconnects at first, so I decided to host. I didn't get disconnected again, but it would randomly choose between my other two friends. The host is never disconnected from the group.

We only see disconnects when the group is above 2 players. When our third player left the group, we were never disconnected from the the mission at the end.