The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Big Hello

TigerShark778

Hello to all out there. I am newer to Warframe, been playing a couple weeks now. I want to put my name out there so I am in community now, and joining into the action. This is a great game so far, with the new update right after starting so it came to be a little complicated for me. But I am getting the hang of it.

I am not understanding the "Damaged" Mods part that seems new to the update. I wonder if they are just beginner level mods or is there a way to "repair" them? I don't want another game where it's free to play but then I sink lots of money into "better" equipment, and such so I will not be spending on this one. Just going to play for what "Free"  gives me.

Anyways. Auf Wiedersehen. Talk to you all later.

Hello,welcome to the madness of Warframe.First of all everything here you can grind,you can even trade rare stuff for platinum from other players.Damaged mods are beginner mods,you shouldn't really level them up and cannot fix em.Have fun and do not forget to pray to RNGesus

Hello! Welcome to Warframe, where random numbers reign supreme, and pistol rocket launchers are a thing (and are totally awesome I might add)! To answer a few of your questions, damaged mods are essentially the beginner versions of the actual mods, which can still be gained with ease. It takes time, but everything in the game can be obtained for free (except for cosmetics which are bought with platinum.. but you can easily trade items for plat in game). Hope you enjoy the game and that I answered your questions!

Greetings, Tenno. It is always nice to hear another of our ranks has awaken safely. I understand you are probably overwhelmed by the vastness of what you have awakened to. But fret not. While the system has fallen to a number of foes and corruptions during our slumber, the Lotus will guide us through, back to the glory days of the Orokin! In the meantime, there is much to do, and you must train hard for your part in what is to come. Experiment with as many frames and weaponry as you can find and build. They are all out there, lost throughout the system for us to freely find, though often coveted and guarded by our ignorant foes. And be sure to replace your mods as soon as possible. Those broken mods were damaged as a result of your cryostasis and are virtually useless now. Fortunately far better modding technology exists, also hidden throughout the system for us to freely find. 

If you are looking for advise, the best I can give is: reach out to your fellow Tenno, either here or via your shipboard communications. They can help answer your many questions and even prove to be powerful allies and friends. There is much for you to learn, and much work to be done. Take on the solar system slowly, and remember, we are Tenno!