The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Mirage Is The Most Op Frame Ever.

It's a Client-Host Issue. When not hosting, the mirage clones seem to draw on all the mods you have equipped on your weapons and thats where the damage comes from as there are procs which should come from my melee weapon and not my primary. When hosting, the numbers are significantly smaller. At least this is my experience. 

Why sorry? It's best she gets fixed! That way people will stop calling for a nerf when there was never a need for one anyway. I hope she gets fixed soon.

I'm saying sorry cause OP loves her.. OPness so now that she's getting fixed it'd be a sad day for him.

From what I can tell, crit mods seem to be stacking on the clones, leading to weapons that should not red-crit, red critting.

In addition the clones seem to each add elemental damage to your weapons somehow

For instance on my WTV's on the picture below I had pure fire damage, and yet I was proccing radiation

5j97sHB.png

I'm saying sorry cause OP loves her.. OPness so now that she's getting fixed it'd be a sad day for him.

I do the same thing even when I am host like I said, it wont bother me either way. Hell, 4 boltor primes works just fine. 

Mirage is going to get fixed sorry.

Yes, I know. And to everyone say it is host based.. It doesn't work.. When it is host based yes numbers get high. BUT. For me the enemies don't die from it. Well, they do. But only on my screen. Everyone else still sees them.