Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Melee

pipo19

i think gamplay would get a lo more fun to guys who really like to use mele if the melee weapons werent that left behind compared to guns for example an axe with a fully upgraded kiling blow, reflex coil,fury etc its not really efective if you compare it to a boltor with full serration resulting in poor use of melee . 

I personally love mele and the combination of both mele and gun bus in higher levels this can stop being a viable way to play 

I think that we could probably have a system in the game that personalizes your fighting style in the game so like combo attacks and Chain attacks that we can customize. I was thinking of a customization menu where we can select some basics moves such as slash, shoot, jump, combo or something like that. We could probably have a separate level system and each time we level up in that system we can choose to upgrade an existing move or invest in getting a more powerful or more complex system. We could also have support moves such as moves that make melee strikes cause more damage.

We could also have a thing called the Focus bar which needs to be charged up to a certain extent to use a combo, the more complex a combo the more focus it consumes. 

Maybe Each weapon can have a different combo that we can individually customize. So a chain using a sword could look something like this; melee slash ---> Spinning strike (more damage than normal slash) ---> deep breath  (to buff up even more) --> focus (to gain more focus for next attack) --> quadruple slash --> finishing blow. Etc.

We could also have Custom combos that incorporate multiple weapons and armor abilities. an example with the Loki Warframe and a melee sword such as cronus or skana would be as follows; Switch Teleport --> shockwave (splash damage attack) --> stun 4 nearest enemies (condition attack) --> slash ---> slash ---> focus ---> kick ---> spinning strike --> Finishing blow. Etc.

It would be great if a system similar to this one could be implemented although it may cause more lag. THankyou for Reading

~RicochetRic, see you ingame :)