The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion: Give The Infested Their Own Levels?

MASKSMITH

One thing I've noticed about fighting the infested is that they only really appear in Grineer or Corpus style levels, like the ice planets or the asteroid mines, but they don't really seem to have a level type all to themselves.

I realize a space ship or something would be out of place for them, but what about some kind of fleshy, "living planet" type deal made entirely of meat and space debris? It could have chunks of other tilesets kind of absorbed into it, including doors, so there'd be a reason to hack. I just think it'd be interesting to see them get fleshed out more. Pun intended.

As a side question: How come there aren't infested grineer/corpus? It'd be neat to see those, too.

Isn't the whole point of Infested is that they take over the other factions?

And the Ancients look like Corpus to me personally, they have the same box helmet things and armor penetration lets me deal massive damage to them if I shoot the head, but maybe I'm wrong.

Isn't the whole point of Infested is that they take over the other factions?

And the Ancients look like Corpus to me personally, they have the same box helmet things and armor penetration lets me deal massive damage to them if I shoot the head, but maybe I'm wrong.

The chargers kinda look like Grineer too if you look close enough.