Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm Considering Buying Founders But...

Pisirk

I like where this game is heading in terms of its unique take on creating a refreshing theme and I love the fact that the developers are actually communicating with the community and taking in their suggestions. What I'm worried about is the lack of content right now. As I've played through most of planets, I notice that the levels become increasingly similar with little variations. I know there are different missions but each time I play through them I get the feeling that I've done it a dozen times and it doesn't encourage me to play but rather rush the level to get the reward. And with the recent announcement on the new update coming Friday, most of it will focus on adding more items and clan etc but nothing about a possible new system that the Tenno can defend. Although, they did hint on adding more planets on the solar system, I think it's getting really crowded and out of direction because as I've unlocked most of the planets I don't even know which one I should be grinding at to get my exp at my current level.

Sorry about this slab of text.

Yeah, the default editor is glitched today, have to use the full editor not to get a slab-o-text....

Anyhow, I will say I am a founder because I want to see more of their ideas unfold and money always helps in that department. It seems to me that they have larger plans than they are talking about, and this is encouraging.

So, my opnion is that you should just decide, do you believe they intend More for the game or not? Yes means contributing... ;-)

Edited by GrimmLiberty

I'm already a founder, so obviously my answer is bias.

What better way to assure a continued developpement of this game than by giving them the necessary funds to do so. It will not fall of the sky and if everyone that wishes to contribute are stopped by the same question you are asking yourself right now, they won't be able to keep expanding it.

I would recommend it. The Disciple Package is $20 and you can upgrade later if you want and unless I misunderstood something, the Platinum you get for the $20 is more than you'd get buying just Platinum. I think the variety of environments will grow and there is an optional reset coming too which resets everything except plat and prime or vandal items. Not sure about you but starting fresh with a new frame or something if I was at your point would help me stay interested. I plan to use the reset and I also don't regret getting a Founder's Package

I just recently bought the disciple founder pack.

I had been playing for about 2 weeks now, and i gotta say the game is way better than what i was expecting at the start.

I love the game (Especially all those cool ninja flippin animations, cool warframe/skills designs, and game play)

Plus i like how the developers interact with the community.

In addition to that, i like how the community reacts in a positive way when the server crash couple days ago.

(Compare to other games, the whole forum would be flooded with flames and so on, and it takes forever for the staff to respond that there was a server issue)

Great Game + Great Staff + Great community = Gotta support! <3

I hope they will have the founder packs on for a longer time, since i'm not the type that can pay a lump sum of money at once.

But i do like how i can upgrade my founder pack bit by bit!

Looking to contribute more to the game in the next coming patch.

Edited by Gravy

Well, I'd have to equivalate this whole founder's program to a gamble. A very, very, fixed gamble that has a high chance of success. I took the plunge and got one of the basic packages, and do i regret it? Hell no, i mean, the game already has an amazing community and is thriving... what more do you need to confirm that it's worth it?

The quick post reply formatting is working for me - in Firefox. It's broken for me when I use Chrome.

In the first livestream, the devs talked about adding more map tilesets and environments. This was touched on a little in yesterday's third livestream. They also confirmed new factions are coming, as well as more complex boss fights (more like the Jackal than our current bosses). For example, the current Golem is being replaced with a new custom-designed boss.

So what we can expect, realistically, is not just that new planets will be added - but they'll also go back and improve the content in current planets.

I agree, there is not enough variety in content right now. But the game is new; I believe they only started work last year or something like that.

I like where this game is heading in terms of its unique take on creating a refreshing theme and I love the fact that the developers are actually communicating with the community and taking in their suggestions. What I'm worried about is the lack of content right now. As I've played through most of planets, I notice that the levels become increasingly similar with little variations. I know there are different missions but each time I play through them I get the feeling that I've done it a dozen times and it doesn't encourage me to play but rather rush the level to get the reward. And with the recent announcement on the new update coming Friday, most of it will focus on adding more items and clan etc but nothing about a possible new system that the Tenno can defend. Although, they did hint on adding more planets on the solar system, I think it's getting really crowded and out of direction because as I've unlocked most of the planets I don't even know which one I should be grinding at to get my exp at my current level.

Sorry about this slab of text.

Watch the livestream, then decide.  Content will be added!