Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Fur Pattern Not Coming In.

Enoon

Not sure if this is a bug or intentional. As of today my second Kubrow which is male Huras  matured his fur pattern never darkened or fully came in you can see in the picture below it looks like a faint outline of some striping that was supposed to show up but never did.

HurasKubrow_zps50b466cc.png

Edited by Enoon

what you get at birth is what your going to get, im on my third one and they have all retained the same color and pattern as they did when they hatched. There is no darkening, no blooming of color like alot of people waited for.

That was scrapped, what you hatch is what you get, and with the scrambler removed that's all you will be able to get unless you get seriously lucky, as the breeding system is completely broken as well.

when was it scrapped wheres the source for that I would like to see it.

when was it scrapped wheres the source for that I would like to see it.

The simple fact that it did not make it into the game, like the Liset's fuel system is what says it's scrapped. If it wasn't scrapped they would have put it in the game, and they themselves would have noticed it's not working and tried to fix it, ie they do not gain colors or patterns when they grow up. End of discussion.

The simple fact that it did not make it into the game, like the Liset's fuel system is what says it's scrapped. If it wasn't scrapped they would have put it in the game, and they themselves would have noticed it's not working and tried to fix it, ie they do not gain colors or patterns when they grow up. End of discussion.

Except  when people pass it up for "The simple fact that it did not make it into the game, like the Liset's fuel system is what says it's scrapped" makes people complacent if its a bug they should be told about it and not just passed off as well mines not doing it so it must of been a scrapped system. For all we know its a bug as such I am reporting it as one. If you don't have a source that says otherwise then it should be reported as such especially after them taking out the scrambler which could have adverse effects on fur colors/patterns.