Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Small Suggestion With Kubrows

Slade-sama

I like to name my Kubrows based off of the breed they are, and I just named an assassin kubrow something I wanted to name the tanky kubrow (It looked like the big meaty one so I guessed it was the tank, I was wrong) Maybe when it gives you the naming screen and it says if its a male or female maybe add what breed it is there as well? Or maybe let us change the names, either way would be nice, since now im stuck with this mis-named kubrow and it bothers me :/ 

I like to name my Kubrows based off of the breed they are, and I just named an assassin kubrow something I wanted to name the tanky kubrow (It looked like the big meaty one so I guessed it was the tank, I was wrong) Maybe when it gives you the naming screen and it says if its a male or female maybe add what breed it is there as well? Or maybe let us change the names, either way would be nice, since now im stuck with this mis-named kubrow and it bothers me :/ 

I don't see why you can't rename them. Does Ordis print out a certificate or something?