Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Join Divinus Dominatus!

GrandEnny

We are the sister clan of Deus Divinus, the clan that took the 1st places spot in the Breeding Ground event.

In an effort to expand our success, Divinus Dominatus was created.

Lead by GrandEnny and -DD-Djshay, Divinus Dominatus(From here on refereed to as DD because, dear lord, it is tricky to type) aims to be one of the strongest shadow clans in the game hopefully stepping out of our sister's shadow and becoming stronger then she could ever be.

Competition is the heart of our clan and thankfully the competitions don't come around to often so that we can enjoy the game with all the down time.

What the clan offers you currently:

~Experinced player's that can and will help you learn the game.

~Groups of player's that can help provide you with mods and weapons. The weapons and mods will be provided by helping you farm for them.

~95% of the Research done. I hate Zephyr so much.

~Strong PVP tatics. Me, Grandenny, and 1 other member pretty much took down a rail singlehandedly today.

What the clan will hopefully be able to offer you soon:

~in clan competitions, to provide players a sense of strength, unity and progression. The rewards for these competitions include but are not limited to: Plat, and Item sets.

What we want from the members:

~The ability to read the patch notes!(this is a personal one for me. And sometime I will read the redtext and patchnotes outloud)

~The RAIDCALL. This is a big one and it is the best way to be interactive with the clan. While talking directly to us maybe a challenge because yeah stuff happens and people are shy being able to listen in on the conversation itself is valuable because we often talk about effective in game strategies.

~THE RAIDCALL is also the main place we call for making parties and doing stuff.

What you shouldn't expect from us:

~To spoon feed you!

~To put up with your bad attitude!

~Everyone has bad days though.

If you are interested in join the clan, want more information cause I wrote this and I'm tired and i wanna play warframe so it is rushed. Very rushed.

Message me. GRANDENNY

ingame or otherwise.

You can also comment on this post and I will see it whenever i refresh the page.

Now if you don't mind Solar Rails are in conflict, and need my attention.