Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

To Obtain Mastery Rank 6

ReiganCross

Y'know that point when you love something so much... And then you start hating it hard, but you didn't stopped loving in the first place? That's where i'm at right now. It's been officialy one week since i started trying the test to obtain Mastery Rank 6 in the hopes to obtain the next level, Gold Novice, and then going towards Disciple, hopefully being able to evade the "noob rank" anytime soon.

Now, normally i'd be ranting about this. But i heard from Steve that he's working on that test to keep people from obtaining such rank and i'm relieved to see he's working on it. Yes, every day i try this test something seem to have changed, this specific time was the timing between shots required... They're still too stupidly short and this comes more a game of TRACKING the target then actually hiting it, but hey, it's improvement.

Oh, and by the way, now i just want to see this gone and never LOOK at this piece of S#&$ again anytime in my life, EVER. And no, i won't be happy if i get the Rank, i don't want the Rank anymore, really, i don't give half a S#&$ about it. I just want this gone!

Edited by ReiganCross