Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello Fellow Tenno.

(PSN)Pikachu604

Pikachu604 here,

nice to meet you all, you've probably seen me on Warframe with a few of my clanmates on various missions. You might also know me by my deviantART/Twitch name, ViralOmegaShadow. I figured that I may as well say hi on the forums here.

I've been playing Warframe for about...two and a half months now. It certainly one of the better MMOs I've played, and I have to say, thank goodness it's a free-to-play because I'm broke as heck. (Thanks DE!)

I'm more of traditional artist than digital and I haven't done that much in the way of fanart for this awesome game OTL.

Anyways, if you want to hit me up for some chatting or seeing what I'm up to (as long as my internet isn't being a baka (idiot) again.):

Steam: Xixu 'Niyomee

Art stuff: (I'm sorry if I draw a lot of random stuff)

http://viralomegashadow.deviantart.com/ (dA)

Other stuff:

http://www.twitch.tv/viralomegashadow/profile (Twitch)

Feel free to hit me up for something (except internet problems, those I can't help ya with), I'm almost always available and I like talking to people, so don't leave me hangin' alright? Gawd I suck at forum posts!

Hey, there.

nice to meet you all, you've probably seen me on Warframe with a few of my clanmates on various missions

I feel like there's a slimmer chance of that being probable than you think, but don't mind me, I'm a literal kind of guy. Welcome to the forums.

Hey Ladies and gents ( just using my manners lol ) i,ve only been on here for just over a week going on two i thnk, I have 3 Warframes on the go but i,m playing the game the hard way, lol, but i dont mind its a cool game and i like a challenge, i have had a lot of help from others on the missions and in regional chat so a big thnx to them and the others in the game. Didnt take me long to get used to the new UI, but i,m sttill learning, so nice to meet you all and see you on the mission runs at some point .:)

I think I have encountered you, not sure though :P. Anyways hi. I'm looking for guild to join, u seem like a guy I could talk to so send an invite if yer want :P. I have played way back ago, but recently got back into the game with a new account. My the game has changed.