Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Black Steel Regiment

i-like-dinosaurs

we are looking for players who will be dedicated to this clan. players who are on at least once a day and are willing to donate.

if a clan member has business to attend to IRL they must inform me or any of the high lords that they will be busy or away from warframe for an extended time. if a player is gone for more than a 30 days, their rank will be stripped down to the lowest rank, dunce. 

Dojo-

our dojo has every room, lab, and hall exept for the gardens. we plan to add every garden after all research is complete.

we have a trading post and a treasury. we have one complete dualing room and another being made. we have an obsticle coarse and an observatory. we also have a temple of honer.  

research-

right now we have enouph materials to finish all the research, it will take a week or to time wise but all weapons and research is going to be completed. donaters will be rewarded with a higher rank and MAYBE a gift if the donation is large enouph.

-the dojo is not complete. after every room is finished being built and all research is complete. the dojo will be orginized into an easier, faster, and more efficient build where players will spawn close to the labs and trading post.

players who are disrespectful to other players, clan members or not, will not be tolerated.

please contact me leave a comment with your purpose for wanting to join the clan and your warframe name to be reviewed and invited.