The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Possible Memory Leak.

Tails-san

While playing earlier, I noticed that I was experiencing worse and worse frame rate hitches as time went on, eventually encountering one severe enough to cause me to disconnect from my squad, and crash shortly thereafter. Upon relaunching and running the same mission that I had crashed in, I encountered no hitches.

I unfortunately don't have the WAR number of the crash because I was quick to get back to the alert mission I crashed in before it expired.

While playing earlier, I noticed that I was experiencing worse and worse frame rate hitches as time went on, eventually encountering one severe enough to cause me to disconnect from my squad, and crash shortly thereafter. Upon relaunching and running the same mission that I had crashed in, I encountered no hitches.

I unfortunately don't have the WAR number of the crash because I was quick to get back to the alert mission I crashed in before it expired.

And that is the beginning of incoming crashes that will cause you to have to restart the computer. Join the party because in five months, give or take, this game won't run normally.

Similar things started for me back in November and now I can't play this game at all. I have a high-end gaming pc. :s

I've been encountering similar issues; the first couple of missions I play in each session run just fine, then afterwards I start to get a bit of hitching and/or frame rate drops.  Closing the game and then starting it again seems to fix the problem at first, but it creeps back in after a couple of runs.

Edit: Actually, I think I misdiagnosed my problem; I can run as many missions against Grineer or Corpus as I like without problems, but Infested missions produce hitching after a while; typically around Wave 5 of a Defense.

Edited by cosborne1432