Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Livestream #3, Would Someone Some This Up?

Silverius

Now what I'm asking may seem like I'm being lazy but I just don't get an hour of sitting time to listen to the whole of this thing, I have to shoot out soon to be with people (darn you social life!) which means I'd really appreciate, not just for me but for anyone else in my situation, for someone whom has watched the whole stream, could you please sum up the key points that the devs have made?

Thanks in advance, I love you muchly!

In one sentence....We are working on it.

Who'd downvote that? That's actually almost perfect. Although, perhaps it should have read "If it isn't fixed by Friday, we'll be working on it come Monday."

Edited by DataShade

Confirmed Releases on Friday: 2 New corpus defence maps and a few new tiles added to the tileset. A few new tiles added for Grineer ships and a new capture map.

Twin Vipers and Ether Daggers and Dual Ether Swords, weapons that are the middle gtound of existing melee weapons in terms of charge damage and speed as well as attack damage.

In the works, J3 Golem is getting a total rework. Theres dedicated animators and programmers for bosses now. Throwing Weapons that fit in the sidearm slot are coming, including Dark Sector's trademark glaive.

Lore stuff is still in the works.

Clans will br able to create their own Dojos. Mods, Creds and Plat may not be tradeable. However, materials like Rubedo have a gppd chance pf being tradable. Plat gifting in tbe future is a possibility.

Typed this out on my galaxy S4 in a bus. May remember more later.