Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello Peeps - New Player Here

Nhadaly

I just joined and my aim right now is to get the Valkyr WarFrame! I notice i like Melee a lot and she sounds like the perfect melee WarFrame.

I want to unlock Jupiter(to unlock components) so i searched on Google and found that i must go through Venus to Mars and then Jupiter, but ive been facing enemies twice my warframe level, with group squads ive been winning some but its beginning to be worse and worse and i cant solo.

I also want Banshee - how do i get her?

Ive been saving up my credits, not buying anything else so that i can afford to create the warframe as soon as i have the materials for it, and saving the 50 Platinum to get it done instantly instead of having to wait 3 days for it to complete(3 days? wtf...).

I need some help with my uphill endeavor, if anyone wants to play with me and help me reach my goal, tell me how to add someone in-game and ill add you. :)

Any tips and tricks are appreciated! :3

Peace out. :)

Edited by Nhadaly

Well, I say welcome to Warframe. Little pro-tip, when you're going against enemies twice your warframe level, go and rerun missions such as defense and survival missions. These give you huge amounts of XP, resources, and mods.

Also, Banshee is a ClanTech Warframe, like Zephyr and Volt. To get her, you need to join a clan that has her research done, buy her component blueprints, and make the Frame.

Also, each component blueprint takes 12 hours to finish on every warframe, while you can build each at the same time. Don't rush the 3 day waits, instead, get an Orokin Reactor, which will help considerably when modding your warframe in the future.

Oh, hey, welcome!

Hope you're having fun.

I'll be interested in helping you.

IGN 14berts.

yeah, sometimes people can taxi you to locked areas which skip missions so sometimes you could end up at a dead end mission already...

And yeah, do survival missions like mercury apollodorus to gain level. Good level farming there.

Theres also a mastery rank think; i can explain more ingame once i add you

But once you're mastery 2, you can trade items, so you could sell modules or stuff (not all items are tradeable) for platinum.

It's how i have 712 plat.

-edit-

also, theres an edit button so don't double post.

Anyways, welcome yet again.

Edited by 14berts

Oh, hey, welcome!

Hope you're having fun.

I'll be interested in helping you.

IGN 14berts.

yeah, sometimes people can taxi you to locked areas which skip missions so sometimes you could end up at a dead end mission already...

And yeah, do survival missions like mercury apollodorus to gain level. Good level farming there.

Theres also a mastery rank think; i can explain more ingame once i add you

But once you're mastery 2, you can trade items, so you could sell modules or stuff (not all items are tradeable) for platinum.

It's how i have 712 plat.

-edit-

also, theres an edit button so don't double post.

Anyways, welcome yet again.

Thanks, i added you in-game. :)

Edited by Nhadaly

Sure i don't mind helping out people getting the stuff they need just add me in-game but right now i'm just farming up on orokin cells to make alot of prime items

I need one too so we are on the same page :D

I've had warframe for about a year but I gave up after about 3 or 4 days. Just came back to update 14 around a week ago so I still classify myself as a "new" member. Would like to do missions with you. And also on the whole business of banshee I have a clan which is growing fast and we plan to make tenno labs very soon. Feel free to PM or add me in game and I'll invite you to the clan