The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not So New, But Not So Old

IFlowLikeH2O

So, I'm a rank 6 player and I am looking to open out to the Warframe society. I don't have a lot to offer, considering that the Dakra is my only prime weapon and it doesn't even have Crimson Dervish. However, I am a very unique person who has a lot of potential to be a great player, both in PvP and PvE. 

Even though I have 130+ hours on this game, I still have a lot to learn about the community. I don't even know where to find new friends, or even find friendly and active clans. I mean, I've been in an inactive clan since the start of my journey. I have had only a glance at a true clan when my clan was still inviting players. But now, it's like a dead clan having a person that logged on 18 days ago the latest person who logged on other than myself. 

Now, i'm not begging to join a clan or have a lot of friends. But I really do need a start. I have had only 3 people that play with me sometimes throughout my 130+ hours of Warframe. They talk to me through Skype, but they are on the brink of quitting Warframe. It sucks to have such great friends leave an especially awesome game developed by clever game developers. So that's why i'm here today. To find a friend. Hopefully even find a friend to talk to on Raidcall or on Skype.

I have tried before to find people to talk to on Skype, but they are always very.. what do you call it.. serious and demanding. I always seem to fade out in the calls to someone raising their voice at me to activate the life support for them. It really makes me not even open out to the community. But I'm better than this. I know I can find good people to hang around with daily or weekly. I just need a jump start. 

I don't need a friend to talk to on Skype or on Raidcall. I just want to have somebody that I can type to. It doesn't have to be someone unique, or special, or even talkative. I just want a casual gamer who plays like I do. For fun, but with a hint of serious-ness. 

So in conclusion, I just need someone to be my friend. My IGN is LowFrequencyX if you want to search up my stats or message me. 

Hey dude. I feel you, man. Rank 10 with only 2 other real life friends who play... Anyway, I'd like to add you in Skype and in game. It'd be awesome to play with someone else. I'll add you in game tonight (GMT - 3) at 20:30, give or take 15min. Hopefully we can play :)

Well... if you need friends... I'll be your friend... plus my clan is pretty small, total of 7 people and we've been up and running for about 2 months...? (I dunno) As the Warlord I won't be a dictator and I'll try my best to make you feel comfortable... If you're ever bored... Alliance chat will... ehh... ermm... yeah... stuff happens there that I don't want to talk about XD... 

New to the game and don't have so many people to play with but ill be glad to hit you up and continue to learn from more experienced people. 

Sure thing. I'm leaving for now, I got stuff to do. But add me by all means