Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Alert "?" Special Events System

shadezero

If we have special events for alert ? these alerts are used by A specific time base for an event they can have different levels for this such as

"Gold Event" which can contain 5-20 Platinum ; maybe one vertical row random section palette of color 

"Silver Event" which can contain a Rare Mod 

"Bronze Event" Double Log-in reward ; Some credits.

* Note I just want to get the idea out there and I believe that the Admins and Players can elaborate on  this idea for future development 

http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h378/xpertfall/niiII6v_zps27a8a92d.gif?t=1365771424

Would have to make it a day long event to make sure players in all regions would be able to get it... (aka 24hour timer on it)

If there would be a case on which there was a regular '?' and a Gold '?' was to happen, people would go mission happy on it lol

Just get as many players to do it with as you can and just murder anything in the way.

Suggestion to add to this, have those kind of things last a while with a little difficulty (such as multi-bosses... have some difficulty instead of players rushing right through it like it's nothing)

A nice combo would be Jackal and the new J3 Golem (Shown in that stream)

Edited in...

Bakim0n0 is right on it Detracting the cash shop... would have to make it a rare occasion when the DEs feel real generous :P

Edited by Yanga