Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Have Some Suggestion For Warframe

GoldenDio

At the beginning,sorry for I am not English speaker and make you read hard. :)  Hope no misunderstanding.

Gameplay is Awsome!But the atmosphere just a little cold.Map is roomy,when enemy become more and more,my friends and me can just fight in corner.After all,take less damage is better,even Excalibur go melee is more danger than shot behand cover.Maybe put something like warmachine or trap randomly at map will make this scence batter.

Want more secondary mission.

Want secondary weapon more different from main weapon,like shoting special bullet,grenade(really want), set sentry gun or more. For now,I use pistol only when main weapon is out of ammo,and carring Data(in this case I have to use pistol).

Want more kind of melee weapon.Polearm,one hand weapon with shield,whip,billhook with chain and every cool cold arm.Same for main weapon.

And more equipments make assembly line more fun,right weapon for against right enemy can make  production equipments more importance,not only for put old equipments away.

Want SUPER BIG BOSS.

Want vehicle battle.

Want some mission feel like hunting,not only strike into a killing blow.

Can choose difficulty.

Give more changce for teamwork,make it presentable,not just open a door,can get extra reward but one man can't.

That's all, for now,.Hope you guys make Warframe better and better.;)

DEs have been making some adjustments to J3 Golem to make him more of a big boss... redesigned into a infected Jackal form. The largest they'll go is the size of Jackal I believe.

They've said in their last stream that there won't be vehicles added... although it is a cool idea.

The only chasing currently in the game is when the capture target runs from you... only Hunting there and usually doesn't last long :l

Difficultly would be planet mission's level.... higher lv enemies have larger health and damage.

There is some teamwork stuff besides the doors... reviving 1 person with 2 people can go much faster. Having a Mag ready with a pull can also be useful when a teammate goes down, just pull him to you.

Trinity is the only one who goes full on teammate since she's best used on bosses, makes it so whole team lasts longer in the fight with her well of life.

DEs have been making some adjustments to J3 Golem to make him more of a big boss... redesigned into a infected Jackal form. The largest they'll go is the size of Jackal I believe.

They've said in their last stream that there won't be vehicles added... although it is a cool idea.

The only chasing currently in the game is when the capture target runs from you... only Hunting there and usually doesn't last long :l

Difficultly would be planet mission's level.... higher lv enemies have larger health and damage.

There is some teamwork stuff besides the doors... reviving 1 person with 2 people can go much faster. Having a Mag ready with a pull can also be useful when a teammate goes down, just pull him to you.

Trinity is the only one who goes full on teammate since she's best used on bosses, makes it so whole team lasts longer in the fight with her well of life.

I can't wait to see new J3.:)

It's a pity no vehicles.:(

Some resources  drop chance is low,when go higher lv mission,these resource don't drop again,back to farm in low lv mission don't feel good,maybe rise difficultly to increase resources drop chance and quantity can make more motivation to farm.Just a suggestion,maybe totally don't need.