Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Double Exp Or Credits For 5 Matches Each Day?

Karga

Or you could lower the benefits of credits earned to half ,ie 500 credits a mission after the first 5 matches of the day. this discourages people to to over clock the server. although i think that 500 is alittle low for the the income at the price of stuff are for credits in the game, exhaustion from brodom of farming may kick in if a person has to spend more than 5-6 hours of game play to obtain a piece of equipment.

Would just mean that people would farm defense for their first 5 matches and get a S#&$ ton of exp.

First win of the day and some more long term daily missions with rewards would make more sense.

Seriously, why would you lower cred amounts? Right now they are perfect and allow me (founder) and my brother (free player) to both enjoy the game. He didn't like the slow cried grind up until recently and now he wants cash for reactors which means the game is working in getting people hooked (At least In my opinion since I stopped playing for a while since the 2k per match grind was terrible)

Or you could lower the benefits of credits earned to half ,ie 500 credits a mission after the first 5 matches of the day. this discourages people to to over clock the server. although i think that 500 is alittle low for the the income at the price of stuff are for credits in the game, exhaustion from brodom of farming may kick in if a person has to spend more than 5-6 hours of game play to obtain a piece of equipment.

Thanks for buying 50 $ founder pack though ^^