Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mature Stealthy Player Looking For An Active, Friendly Shadow Clan

RiSKOSD

Hi, 37, UK, looking for an active, friendly Shadow Clan.

Play Ash which has been re-rolled a few times now, may roll some more, and my playstyle is stealthy so I mostly go through missions silently and slowly using Bows and Castanas if relevent and possible, preferring to recon the area before choosing targets and exit points.  I prefer not to run and gun or sprint through as fast as possible trying to claim top percentages.

I like doing Alerts and Towers, especially types with modifiers like no shields as it forces my PUG to at least attempt to go in slowly and work as a team, sadly thats rare and I usually end up hitting the Forfeit option.

Looking for somewhere I can settle in, get a great first impression and play with like minded mature active players in same or simular timezone (UK).

Thanks for reading.

I know a few Clans you might want to try out.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/265540-%E2%97%84%E2%99%A3-liquid-silv%C2%AD-%E2%99%A3%E2%96%BA-%C2%AD-recruiting-active-players-oce-based-alliance-teamspeak3-%E2%97%99%E2%97%99/

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/257820-man-evolved-wants-you/

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/250531-orch-is-recruiting-join-us-we-have-cake3/

You could also try Coup De Grace though they may be full.

Also try messaging the leaders of Clans that you are interested on the forums and asking them if you would fit in.

Good Luck Finding A Clan!:)

Edited by kenturion

Hey RiSKOSD! My clan just recently moved from Ghost to Shadow and we're looking for mature/calm people and from what I can tell you fit the bill. We're split about 50/50 US and EU at the moment so you won't be short on guys in your timezone. Also, I can't speak for all of the guys in our clan but I personally love running missions stealth. Recently being doing stealth with just a melee weapon :X. That's a conversation for another time. If you're interested at all shoot me a friend request or PM me in game. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hey RiSKOSD! My clan just recently moved from Ghost to Shadow and we're looking for mature/calm people and from what I can tell you fit the bill. We're split about 50/50 US and EU at the moment so you won't be short on guys in your timezone. Also, I can't speak for all of the guys in our clan but I personally love running missions stealth. Recently being doing stealth with just a melee weapon :X. That's a conversation for another time. If you're interested at all shoot me a friend request or PM me in game. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Appreciate the reply and will take you up on that offer.

Edited by RiSKOSD