Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframe

Frozen1337

Question

Hello!

I have ash,excalibur,rhino,ember and mag. I maxed them out all of them. so, I'm thinking of a new warframe I have all the parts for nyx and trinity and missing one part for each other warframe.

may I have suggestions on what warframe I should build and why.

NOTE:I hate Ember and Mag, But I love ash.

Edited by Frozen1337

10 answers to this question

well, imho, Frost is a Rhino but more fun.

-he's a bit tankier than Rhino due to his slightly higher armor rating.

-his skillset is amazing for solo or online play

-his 1 skill freezes an enemy solid for 10 sec as long as they dont take damage. perfect for fighting bosses if one of your squishy buddies goes down and you cant pour on the heat to keep the bosses shields down (shields dont regen while they're frozed either)

-his 2 is a high damage, straight line shot that just looks awesome to go along with the damage

-Snowglobe (his 3) makes a little baby fortress for your team to hang out in and kill stuff without the danger of being hit by anything, and anything that actually walks into the sphere gets slowed to near-uselessness

-his ulti (Avalanche) is a massive AoE that pretty much one-hit KO's anything thats not a boss.

-HE WEARS A FRIGGIN CLOAK

Frost is my favorite, so I may be a little eh...biased here

Cause your name is Frozen, it only makes sense to have a frost.

also this

well, imho, Frost is a Rhino but more fun.

-he's a bit tankier than Rhino due to his slightly higher armor rating.

-his skillset is amazing for solo or online play

-his 1 skill freezes an enemy solid for 10 sec as long as they dont take damage. perfect for fighting bosses if one of your squishy buddies goes down and you cant pour on the heat to keep the bosses shields down (shields dont regen while they're frozed either)

-his 2 is a high damage, straight line shot that just looks awesome to go along with the damage

-Snowglobe (his 3) makes a little baby fortress for your team to hang out in and kill stuff without the danger of being hit by anything, and anything that actually walks into the sphere gets slowed to near-uselessness

-his ulti (Avalanche) is a massive AoE that pretty much one-hit KO's anything thats not a boss.

-HE WEARS A FRIGGIN CLOAK

Frost is my favorite, so I may be a little eh...biased here

also this

I guess I will give frost a try.

I like nyx :') try everything

and reason why I should try nyx?

I guess I will give frost a try.

and reason why I should try nyx?

I use nyx and love her. She is good with supporting your team, and is really good if you like farming mods in Defence game modes. She is easily able to stop tons of enemies from destroying the tomb. Also she is pretty powerful , and looks awesome. Also her helmet that you can purchase gives you extra stamina so i like it

My second warframe was Nyx and I really like her as well. I think she's actually one of the few frames that has at least 3 really useful skills, although you might disagree.

Making enemies fight each other is just something I really like. Chaos is just really awesome, but I was surprised about how well Mind Control also works for my needs. The mind controlled enemy also makes other enemies attack it, so it kind of works like a decoy which I really like.

I take my Absorb with me just in case I get totally overwhelmed by enemies. I can just activate it and get out of trouble easily

Her skills sometimes don't get much use in team play though, other than defence missions, because most enemies just die so fast there's no point mind controlling them, but whenever there's a heavy unit like an ancient, or a huge group of enemies, I think Nyx is really good.

And yeah, her skills don't really help against bosses.

Edited by kokkilokki