Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

2 Suggestions Related To The Ship/u14

Theodorick

Hi,

My first suggestion is to add a slider in the options to control the frequency of Ordis interactions with us. Personally I like him, but I can understand why he gets on the bad side of so many people. I however do not want him gone entirely. So if we could simply have an option to control it ourselves I believe it would please everybody.

My other suggestion is to add another option to control the skip the first cutscene at the beginning of a mission : the ship flying to its destination. I like the immersion it brings, but so far, there is always someone to skip it. I would like to know if its possible to make the skip client side only? I don't want to play solo just to watch that and at most you will start 2-3 seconds after everyone else, but at least you can admire the new work put in the game once in a while.

Edit :

Now that I think about it, I also have a third suggestion. Concerning the artwork too. I love the scenery from the front window in the ship. I find it unfortunate that I have to play a mission to admire every planet. It would be nice to have an option to travel to each planet like we could in the hype website.

Thank you.

Edited by Theodorick

Agreed - I'd love to see a slider for Ordis - as long as that slider started with none.  It's not his voice that drives me crazy - it's how often he talks.  I'd love to be able to turn him off for a while and then slowly raise the slider to an acceptable level.

This slider shouldn't affect important quest-type messages though - just the "flavor" messages.

Edited by AZAG0TH