Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Has Anyone Tried Disposing Of A Kubrow Yet?

Kethus

So I've read that apart from death from a breakdown in its DNA sequence when reaching -100% health it can also "go feral" and abandon you when its loyalty reaches -100% and you take it on a mission. With people complaining they can't get rid of unwanted kubrows I find it strange that nobody has really tried to do this and confirmed if kubrows really abandon their owners permanently. (I wonder if there is a cinematic or something) As a matter of fact the former also hasn't been confirmed, because kubrows haven't been out for long enough.

OP, that method takes 10 days.  During those 10 days, you're locked out of using Kubrows.  Also, U14 has not been around long enough for -100% deterioration to occur(correct me if I'm wrong). 

There has been someone who claims to have lost one already......but yea...that doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

OP, that method takes 10 days.  During those 10 days, you're locked out of using Kubrows.  Also, U14 has not been around long enough for -100% deterioration to occur(correct me if I'm wrong). 

The loyalty method is as fast as you can make your pet bleed out 5 times.