Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruiting] Teknots - For New Players And Veterans - Finished Dojo | All Labs | Duel Rooms | Obstacle Course | Garden Floors |

Goodking

We are a cooperative, casual clan looking to expand. We're recruiting people who enjoy Warframe and intend to be active players. We joke, we talk, we offer each other missions, and we'd even invite each other when we want emergency help in a mission.  We host void runs, derelict vault runs, and help each other any way possible. We're currently looking for active players (who don't often leave the game for more than 7-14 days). We are primarily in Eastern-US Time, but anyone is welcome. We are also a member of the Midnight Coven Alliance.

We are still a growing clan, and members should be able to help it grow.

We want each other to have as good an experience as possible from this game, and any others we play.

-Sages or higher get their own room/garden

-Clan Farming days and Competitions are regularly held, sometimes for platinum rewards

-We're becoming more competitive in event rankings. Contributions from members would be appreciated. 

Dojo

We have a full, still developing dojo.

Our Basement:

clanbasement.png

First Floor:

clanfirstfloor.png

Second Floor:

clansecondfloor.png

Who isn't welcome

-Trolls

-Those only interested in the dojo

-Players who are online about once a year

-Jerks

Everyone else is welcome.

The only major requirement is to just be awesome, be a good member.

We're working on making a great community of players who help each other, talk, laugh, and most importantly.. kill some Grineer. Or Corpus. Fine, both.

To join, simply tell us your mastery rank and message me or JSDarkflash in-game, or on the forums. 

Happy hunting, Tenno.

Prioritizing Void Run Events and Dark Sector Rails.

Edited by Goodking

I would love to join up. I've got four warframes, three are supercharged, one is prime (supercharged). I've also got six supercharged weapons (two of which are prime). I'm on mostly every day for a little too long and I can help bring home the bacon. I'm serious about the "on for too long" thing. Just pm me in game between 1pm and 4am (Eastern Time). You got a 40% chance of catching me. 

Would you be willing to accept a fairly new player? I have played for about 20 hours as of right now. Send me an invite if you want me to join. Even though I am a newish player, I pretty much have everything down.

Edited by FlamingUtensil

Seems like a fairly interesting and enjoyable clan.

Here's a little info:

I'm a 100% casual player,I feel no need to do PvP (Except if needed for the clan).

I've only recently gotten back into playing WarFrame,so I might be a little rusty and confused.

And I have no problems with anything the clan does or will do.

So,knowing this information,would you still like me for your clan?

Hi, I'm currently  mastery rank 7 and have never been in a clan. Ive been on and off this game since closed beta but in the past few months Ive really gotten into it but would love to join a community to help enhance my experience! If the offer is still opened, I'd be honored to join this clan