Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No More Eggs?

Drastic2000

Question

Hey all, maybe someone can answer this for me. 

Now, I was farming on Eprime, I got an egg, began incubating my kubrow. Now, it says in the wiki you can get another egg as long as you are incubating the current egg. (I know you can't get more than one in a mission or even a separate mission as long as you have an egg) I found that to be false as since I picked up my egg and hatched it into a kubrow, BUT I can no longer pick up eggs, it says I have one (which I haven't) my kubrow has been hatched for days now. 

Another thing, I think something is broken, prior I ran into at least 6 eggs, albeit a good 20 missions. Now, I've played at least 45 missions, not one egg and only two specific mod pick ups. I can't get anything different or even an egg attempt now. I knew something could possibly be wrong when I saw others chatting about the same issue in many of these missions where they simply don't drop right and there have been 0 eggs. 

So, is there something I'm missing or does it sound like a bug?

Thanks

9 answers to this question

Have you gotten the collar for your kubrow yet? if not that could be the reason you can't pick up another egg.

As for the rarity of kubrow eggs I agree it is abysmal.

Hi, yeah, I have the collar, still only getting two specific mods and no eggs at all.  

A few things I really don't get and even though looking up haven't found a definite answer to. 

1. Why no more eggs?

2. Why only 2 mods?

3. Where the heck do you get bite and howl? I sure can't find them. Seems only a lucky handful of people have them. 

4. Has DE gone PLAT CRAZY? Seriously, it's getting to the point I don't even want to bother trying to get plat and credits to play any more. By the time I get anything I'll be 10 years older. 

5. Why in 9 months and  hundreds of G3 and Stalker attacks can I not get Hate or Brakk Handle YET???? Seriously, nearing a year and still can't pick those up?? What gives? Still can't get a BO prime handle, can't buy it from anyone, trade for it or get it to drop, I've given that one up completely.

Dunno, while I like Warframe and have an amount of respect for DE, I'm really beginning to hate the imbalance in this game, it's like a lottery now, a few lucky players get everything right off and many of us get nothing at all. Don't like the way it's going. So much plat usage I gave up getting plat, it goes way too fast for small things even. It's no longer get some plat for pleasures, it's more like the economy, draining the little guy for everything he's worth. 

Hi, yeah, I have the collar, still only getting two specific mods and no eggs at all.  

A few things I really don't get and even though looking up haven't found a definite answer to. 

1. Why no more eggs?

2. Why only 2 mods?

3. Where the heck do you get bite and howl? I sure can't find them. Seems only a lucky handful of people have them. 

4. Has DE gone PLAT CRAZY? Seriously, it's getting to the point I don't even want to bother trying to get plat and credits to play any more. By the time I get anything I'll be 10 years older. 

5. Why in 9 months and  hundreds of G3 and Stalker attacks can I not get Hate or Brakk Handle YET???? Seriously, nearing a year and still can't pick those up?? What gives? Still can't get a BO prime handle, can't buy it from anyone, trade for it or get it to drop, I've given that one up completely.

Dunno, while I like Warframe and have an amount of respect for DE, I'm really beginning to hate the imbalance in this game, it's like a lottery now, a few lucky players get everything right off and many of us get nothing at all. Don't like the way it's going. So much plat usage I gave up getting plat, it goes way too fast for small things even. It's no longer get some plat for pleasures, it's more like the economy, draining the little guy for everything he's worth. 

1. Lol Iunno

2. To make them semi-special snowflakes.

4. Farm Bite mods from Kubrows, Howl is a precept for for Raksa Kubrow so you can't farm it.

5. Notice how I skipped 3.

Acutal 4. plat is only there if you want to help DE with your moneyz or just lazy and want to skip a couple hours of hassle. Or just want to look cool, fk.

Actual 5. Not have Hate yet? Pfft, bet you rolling despair fgt (jk). I don't care if I don't have Brakk yet, in fact I find it highly overrated. You can do it lil' frame I believe in you, keep farming like the rest of us jackasses and you will be rewarded with... nothing really special to show for it.

And shiet, I don't mind if people get things before I do, it's just a matter of time until I get my grubby little claws on it. Or not, depending if the guys who got it first are dumping on it like mad bow-wow. Also, welcome to the real world.

Edited by Steelfeathers

LOL

In all actuality I can do without most of the stuff and I play this for fun but just once, once I would like to pick up a hard to get item. Haha , despair, yeah hell, 23 bp's there but was a nice credit sell along with oberon bps. Had to wonder if it was just me doing something wrong here. Real life? Nah not here , this is supposed to be the escape and fun lol. Back to farming I go -_- > >

Edited by Drastic2000