The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, Which Warframe Looks The Best?

lchigo

I deffinity just said it aloud (it depends on HOW you say it) even asked a co-worker we agree that we feel the word "SUPER" in caps is stressing how non-creative it actually was. But either way, My ash is black and took no offence too it. Still though, I can't tell you how you feel. But again it is text and how you take something could entirely different than was intended. So yes if you say it to your self how you want to hear it'll sound that way. 

This is going off topic...

Ember - Dat &#!.

I like ember's &#! too and her bewbies, She's so proportionate, Saryn too, the two top females frames I like in terms of aesthetics  

My fav is definitely loki. I like his hammerhead helm a lot, tho I cant say the same bout his alt helm....

Frost is up there too w/ his badass trenchcoat.

I also think pimp-calibur (aka excalibur prime) is pretty badass.

Am I weird if im not bothered by trinity's giant &#!-plate as much as others?

Whoa.  Sorry to cause a stir there, but I said similar not the same and I was referring to the dark scheme with dual heat swords and braton combo.  It's just a discussion about how they look.

FelixAsh.jpg

and

FelixAsh2.jpg

lol that doesn't look like mine at all other than the dual heats and braton vandal nvm you using regular braton lol. You also colored the arms and legs different from its body color, while I tried more of a "ninja suit blended" look to emphasis the white parts lols

Good theme though not bad.

My theme emphasizes more white and black with black as base and white as the outlining markings on all my weps to match.

Edited by --Sensei--

lol that doesn't look like mine at all other than the dual heats and braton vandal nvm you using regular braton lol. You also colored the arms and legs different from its body color, while I tried more of a "ninja suit blended" look to emphasis the white parts lols

Good theme though not bad.

My theme emphasizes more white and black with black as base and white as the outlining markings on all my weps to match.

Yeah, I fired up the client on my work laptop which is OLD to take these screenies, so some of the glowing yellow effects didn't show up.I found the comment the dude made earlier to be kinda rude too. Oh well.

RHINO!

One of the few without a stupid Helm Model and he looks like a Tank!

The codpiece and the square thing sticking out of his butt go a long way into putting me right off the way he looks though.

Gotta say I like Frost best. While I was never a fan of the pointy helmets, I love the coat.