Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cant Buy Platinum Or Founder Pack(Ultimepay)

Ober

This UltimatePay is some stupid S#&$, i bought platinum last Friday and now it doesn't work, simply rejecting my card, i tried every day since Monday with 2 different cards, nothing. Can i somehow buy platinum through steam?

yea then click on the founders thing then it should prompt you to add funds to your steam wallet unless you already have some 

It doesnt do that if the person created their account off of the Warframe website, instead it will direct you to the Ultimatepay service.I do not like this, for some reason Ultimatepay rejects my card no matter which option I use, and I know it works because I regularly purchase things with it. I dislike Ultimatepay with a passion after 9 days of being unable to purchase a founders package. I PM'd DERebecca about this and currently, there is no solution for this, however they are working on it. So for those stuck in this situation, such as the OP and myself, patience is all we have.

It doesnt do that if the person created their account off of the Warframe website, instead it will direct you to the Ultimatepay service. I do not like this, for some reason Ultimatepay rejects my card no matter which option I use, and I know it works because I regularly purchase things with it. I dislike Ultimatepay with a passion after 9 days of being unable to purchase a founders package. I PM'd DERebecca about this and currently, there is no solution for this, however they are working on it. So for those stuck in this situation, such as the OP and myself, patience is all we have.

ah well that sucks sorry guys :(

I personally find it unrealistically commendable that a company is focusing on fixing ingame issues as opposed to common income issues. I think it really speaks for their character that this game is more important than the money. I could be turning into a fanboy or something...but I like this company's mindset on the subject.

I personally find it unrealistically commendable that a company is focusing on fixing ingame issues as opposed to common income issues. I think it really speaks for their character that this game is more important than the money. I could be turning into a fanboy or something...but I like this company's mindset on the subject.

Hence why we are discussing the 1 thing that we want to do and that is support the devs by buying founders packages :D well guys i hope you guys get your packages soon gl

Kinda having the same issue, i paid for my grand master with ultimate pay and it's like 2 days already, yet i still didn't get it.

Its not entirely the same issue, as your card managed to get through Ultimatepay's secret service style overzealous security checks. The topic at hand is that a select few of us have card types that dont go through well with that service (mine and the OPs included) and we are hoping for something to be in the works to help us out.

I haven't been able to purchase anything - founders or plat - since i began trying 3 weeks ago. 

There is no solution at this point, support suggested I find another way to purchase such as using 'ultimate game cards' or a pre-paid credit card but both of those would add taxes and fees making the total cost ~8-10 percent higher. 

If i could i would pay with STEAM wallet, but I can't. 

Same problem as splodead, 

Found out about this game recently and started playing with some friends, we want to buy Founders packages but none of us are able to, neither via PayPal nor direct credit card. We can buy stuff in Steam, and perform micro transactions in other games (Guild Wars 2 or Lord of the Rings Online, to name a couple) just fine, but for Warframe it's getting rejected every time, from Warframe/Playspan's end.

If regions are the problem, I can just say from first-/second-hand experience that it doesn't work from Australia, USA, or Singapore.

I'm trying to maintain interest in the game and try out other Warframes as opposed to being stuck with just one, so please take my money :/

Thanks in advance if anyone has any helpful information. :)

- Faz

Yes, the biggest issue is that ultimatepay is extremely anal when it comes to the cards it wants to accept. I've been trying for a month now, to purchase a founders pack, however the payment service does not like my credit card for unknown reasons.

While I, still, appreciate the devs focusing on the game instead of the income, I would urge them to either find an alternative payment service, or to produce Platinum and Founder cards to mass produce over stores internationally. 

got those problems aswell...

on 12. april i could buy platinum but now playspan isn't accepting any of the paymentmethods i keep trying :/

well just hope DE will soon ditch that playspan thing and get a working paymentsystem running :)

Not working for me either. Log in on Ultimate Pay website and try to click on UPoints and I get a page saying a unrecoverable error occured. Try clicking on the marketplace links to the right once logged in and it loads a playspan page saying page not found.

This isn't the first time i've had problems with this crappy company.

Edited by Fezzul

when i click on the "buy platinum" or the "founders package" stuff, the ultimepay wind pops up, but its all basic html format, and theres a place to type in my credit card info but theres no button to submit the info.....not sure whats  going on but its been like this since ive tried to buy platinum about a week ago