Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De: Please Lock Planet / System Unlock To Warframes

Anelyn

So you have a lvl 30 warframe and unlocked all map. Great!

Now if you start a new warframe, be it built or bought, you only have Mercury available. Why? So people play the game, and are encouraged to level their equipment by playing the game instead of joining high level defense missions where they do nothing (and whatever they do is irrelevant), and just leech credits, XP, mods etc.

We need incentive to play the game the way is meant to be played, and not trick the system and cheese our way through, while impairing others at same time (in all honestly when someone brings low level weapons / warframe to a high end zone, they contribute nothing to team effort in completing the mission, they are just leeching / following in steps of group).

Another fix could be to make mobs that are higher level than you (and you are not lvl 30), give no XP at all and no drops. Let's say 5 levels? So you must be within 5 levels of the content you're doing to get full xp / drops etc.

Looking forward to see others thoughts / feedback on my proposal.

Because the devs never gave us high level players a real way to make money fast like mercury's toj boss. Which you can make a quick 50-100k within the hour with a decent warframe equip/gear by selling the blueprints which are a 100% drop. I'll take the lock when they make missions give more money until then no.

There is more interesting goals than having to grind through the entire map with every single Warframe... and when there's even more planets... more systems... and it expands even more

And unlock THAT with every new Warframe? I'm getting dizzy.

Personally, I don't mind low-level frames in my games as long they bring decent weapons.

There could be ways to curb this like in MMOS, where too high-level enemies give you less XP than Level-matched ones.

I don't like the idea of only getting drops/XP within 5 levels (until you hit 30). I've soloed some 25-30's in a level 15 Volt (with reactor) and level 10-18 weapons (most with catalysts). I also was also Duo-ing 30-35 missions with a friend shortly thereafter (Volt 18-19/Mag 27?), and getting 75%+ of the kills. I should not have to slow down my progress (and play missions too easy for me) because some people are being useless.

A better solution would be a 'vote to kick' option in the player window (Z by default). Make Opening Z free the mouse like the item popup, then simply click a player and it will call the others to a vote. Enter to keep, Backspace to kick. The player in question doesn't get a vote, so a 2/3 majority will kick the player and flag him/her 'invite only' for the rest of the session, meaning (s)he couldn't drop in again, and would need an invite from a party member to rejoin. This would work well for Worthless Low Level Freeloaders and Asshats (which I haven't encountered yet).