Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Paris.

Swarovsky

Hi all, just to say, (Sorry for my english lol, main language is spanish but at least u will understand). 

About Paris weapon. (Bow)

i just find out that the art are beautiful BUT, there is something messing with my head. The arrows. if u check your Quiver (Back pack of arrows) you will  see short arrows (Normal size that arrows must be) but the arrow in your hand is a lot bigger, like a big stick. this don't look good. can u guys in the stuff of designs check this and if its possible cut a bit the arrow u have in your hand? because when u go to "weapon management" i realize that the arrow u have in your hand is so big that almost touch the floor. I don't know  if is just me, but don't look good on style. 

Not  big stuff but is something that i wanted to add. 

Have a nice day all.

The Warframes actually have small pocket dimensions built into them to hold all your extra ammo, I suppose that goes for your quiver as well. I really don't see how 70+ arrows can fit in that quiver. That's just how I rationalize it, this is sci-fi after all. :D

how about remove the quiver as it is completely? and use some energy arrow instead?, that way you can also remove the string and make something more likely energy magnetic based sci fi stuff that would match to the warframe universe

I like the quiver myself. I also agree with the idea of the arrow extending as you draw it. That screams futuristic space archer to me. Your frame draws the arrow from the quiver, and as he/she does the arrow extends as it is set in the guide.

to be honest I prefer the idea of energy based arrows more, you pull out a string out of your bag (it's flexible) you lay your hand with the chord on the bow and thanks to it's magnetizing ability etc the chord/string whatever hardens and you'll get an arrow, I might draw a sketch so you'll understand the thought behind better

the Paris is a great weapon but the animation in the arsenal screen is a bit off.

the arrow is knocked but the string is to far back

its just a small glitch that only I may experience could some one pleas confirm for me :)  

• 2 weeks later...