Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

L Akuma L Ghost Clan. Have What It Takes To Become One Of The Few Elite?

AVENTUS

We currently have 2 main members which includes one of the original founders and I.  We are looking for members to help expand our influence across the galaxy.

-Preferred requirements-

You must play at least 3 or more times a week or enough to help contribute resources for expansion.

Mastery rank 6+ is preferred but not required (Mastery rank 6+ will give you a higher chance of Initiation into the clan)

Proficiency with multiple Warframes is preferred. (Owning multiple frames will give you a higher chance of Initiation)

Having a Microphone for voice communications is a plus but not required.

Must be self sufficient... But don't worry.  You are never alone if help is needed.

Completion of all sectors.

Must be friendly and helpful to other clan members and fellow Tenno.  (We are elite warriors not savages)

-What can we offer to a new member-

All research rooms available for use with all research unlocked.

Large and clean Dojo. (Expandable... If you would like to add a room just consult myself.  I will be happy to help expand)

Very helpful and friendly leaders and soon clan members.

No pressure to contribute.  But it's required for ranking up in the clan.

Immediate opportunity for growth  in rank.

24/7 Access to the clan Dojo.

Trading (We are happy to help with obtaining mods)

-What are we-

We are l AKUMA l an elite Ghost clan comprised of high quality, top notch players looking for constant improvement.  Providing the best quality experience for ourselves and our fellow Tenno.  Nothing stands in our way whether  it be in the battle field alone, in a squad or with the mighty clan.  We are here to build our clan to the highest standard until all beings within the universe witness our influence.  We are here to stay, destroy and conquer... Within the shadows staying unseen.  l AKUMA l the Ghost clan.  We are the unsung hero.

To apply add me and message me for an analysis.  Please be confident in what you do.

IGN "AVENTUS"

See you soon... Or not at all.