The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corrupt A Wish

Slorch

granted...it's the next earth disaster....INVADER OF THE EGG-MAN ALIEN ON A GIANT HAM SHIP (dun dun dun.....). But you are the only 1 get shot (and die).

i wish a Space Marine will be my body guard (cause he think i'am his emperor or something...WHO CARE :P)

Granted, but I'm too lazy to watch it, so you fall over and die instead.

I wish I had the balls to actually go for a spin in the Ferrari 458 Spider. I just chickened out the moment I heard the engine revving up in Race Mode. Oh, and It's a convertible.

Granted; Turtles are insanely quick and strong enemies which take all four Tenno to kill one out of the ten because they travel in packs. If surrounded, it is insta-death for the Tenno.

I wish for unicorns in-game.

Granted, Yet you can't ride it and it only serves to block you and your bullets at every turn, making you wish it was gone but alas no friendly fire.

I wish the dojo had hammocks for me to rest in 

Granted 

But it all goes to speeding up the build of larger barracks 

I wish we could /dance in Warframe 

Granted, but all the /dance-ing causes Warframe to crash and shut down permanently.

I wish Loki had animations in the dojo.

Granted but you will be chased by 40 year old males wearing only underwear, armed with forks.

I wish i would actually get off my lazy butt and learn how to play guitar to honor the metal gods.

Edited by Morgax

Granted, you make a badass band and a Bus for transporting, then you guy become popular and please the Rock God...but then THIS HAPPEN:

level-up_o_817944.gif(you and your band are on this bus)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

^

^

^

now i wish i was this guy :D

Edited by Doforcash

Granted...but he join the Corpus and make every lv of the Corpus are living hell (for you ONLY)

halo-4-master-chief-2560x1600.jpg

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

AND THIS IS HIM HOLDING A CORPUS GUN

now...i wish that NYAN CAT WAS REAL :D (scream X3>)

Edited by Doforcash