Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Implementing Ukemi Into Warframe

Enomilli

Yeah, support for this. Too many features are restricted to mods. We ARE space ninja after all. Why can't some of this be built right into the game?

Quick recovery would make melee a much more fun experience as well, which is always a plus for me.

And ninja is the same thing as "Spec OP". Nothing less, nothing more. Stop looking on Naruto|Whatever you watching|reading and get your hand on actual ninjutsu scientific works.

You sure seem to think real-life plays some gigantic role in a game about sub-humans living in space in a distant SCIENCE FICTION setting with one faction being generations of deteriorating clones and another faction that runs a robot army where there's mutated zombies and a long-dead super tech race/species that's extinct and controls invaders to defend their ancient ships. All in spaceships with people throwing fireballs, creating wormholes to "teleport", growing exo-skeletons that are immune to damage, mind controlling legions of enemies to fight one another... the list goes on.

Sorry to break it to you, but Warframe isn't based on real life ninja. It's based on the mythological/fantasy variety. Loosely. The ones that do things like disappear in a puff of smoke, that jump off of walls and cut people's heads off. It has nothing to do with Naruto and their juvenile drama.

It has everything to do with science fiction and all ready established lore within a video game. So you're wrong, buddy. Real life doesn't play any huge part in Warframe and you're delusional if you think otherwise.

Edited by DavidSPD

No. I'm telling about being sick of bullS#&$ when ninja obligated to do parkour, use nunchaku, kunai and being stealthy. There is a whole canyon between "Do or die" and "HURRDURRLOLZNINJA".

THAT'S your argument? "I dislike it so there's no place in this game for it even when I'm not forced to play like that"? Yeah, definitely done talking to you, sicko.

No. I'm telling about being sick of bullS#&$ when ninja obligated to do parkour, use nunchaku, kunai and being stealthy. There is a whole canyon between "Do or die" and "HURRDURRLOLZNINJA".

Ukemi is a real life thing...it's called "recovery" in laymen terms. You need to take your faulty argument elsewhere.

Yeah, yeah, not put the blast suit on and pull that off.

Seems pretty easy.

After all, I can run up a sheer cliff, stomp the ground hard enough to slow down time, and give myself super speed.

Reality defying anti-stunlock roll doesn't seem to be out of order.