Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ced23Ric

Oh hai,

Currently, save for a few (delightful!) exceptions, the majority of tiles are vertical, 2D elements. There's a floor and there are walls. Yet, with Warframe's engine it is clearly possible to draw rooms with vertical space to fight in/on. The Capture room is probably my favourite tile so far, athough it could use another (maybe climbable) element in the middle to get on the walkways up top.

I would really love to see more vertical playroom with future tiles. Scanning sectors is standard MO for cleanign rooms, adding the 3rd dimension would enrichen that experience a lot. Any tile where enemies can attack me from above and below aswell feels more thrilling than scan left to right and shooting them down in one sweep.

Kthx. :)

A tileset where the map generator actually placed the rooms one on top of another like a tower would be amazing. Maybe some kind of Corpus temple HQ or something. They would also work as ship maps, as the orientation of artificial gravity should be arbitrary. Actually it would make quite a bit more sense than the sprawling ship layouts we get currently.

Oh hai,

Currently, save for a few (delightful!) exceptions, the majority of tiles are vertical, 2D elements. There's a floor and there are walls. Yet, with Warframe's engine it is clearly possible to draw rooms with vertical space to fight in/on. The Capture room is probably my favourite tile so far, athough it could use another (maybe climbable) element in the middle to get on the walkways up top.

I would really love to see more vertical playroom with future tiles. Scanning sectors is standard MO for cleanign rooms, adding the 3rd dimension would enrichen that experience a lot. Any tile where enemies can attack me from above and below aswell feels more thrilling than scan left to right and shooting them down in one sweep.

Kthx. :)

If they're going to do that, I'd think we'd need a more consistent ability to grap onto ledges. At present, it's a bit iffy, and I imagine it would suck for people to fall to their death due to a context error.

If they're going to do that, I'd think we'd need a more consistent ability to grap onto ledges. At present, it's a bit iffy, and I imagine it would suck for people to fall to their death due to a context error.

Not to mention, not everyone quite has the art of the flip-jump down - especially considering the iffy defult binding for crouch and sprint, and the insanely bendy fingers required to hit them at the same time.