Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warriors Of Ragnarok Looking For New Members To Join Our Ranks

(PSN)BradneyM01-

The Warriors Of Ragnarok are a new clan in the warframe scene and have recently upgraded our clan to Shadow tier. Just some basic info on our clan. The members in the clan have been playing since warframes Ps4 release so are all of high level and know the game. We recently split from our old Moon Clan because it has become inactive and sought out a new alternative. We are laid back and want to play for fun but might try our hand at dark sectors at some point.Currently our numbers stand at 13 but we are looking to fill our clan with active members of all levels and play styles. We only ask a few things and they are: We would prefer all members to have a mic and to be able to get along with all other members as we party up regularly. Must be mature enough to take a joke (Trust me we make some pretty bad jokes xD ) And most importantly Have fun. If you can do these things you are what we are looking for.

If you are interested please feel free to pm me on psn MITCHELL12121996 or my second Nilain about joining. Just put a brief message saying you want to join and we can have a chat to you. Hope to see you in game soon!

Edited by (PS4)MITCHELL12121996

• 2 weeks later...