Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nakayokunaru

Jumba255

Starting up a new clan with the specific goal of finding new people to play, help, compete, and just have fun with in Warframe.

If your not into events or even voice chat that's fine (neither am I, I love to type out what I have to say even if its easier and quicker to speak). The events of Warframe so far have not interested me besides the rescue 2.0 event and I won't push others to take part in them if they do not wish to.

What I like to do in Warframe:

Mostly star chart missions or T1-3 void missions, I stay away from infected but don't mind doing them every so often.

Challenge myself (as of now I do all my missions with Excalibur and my MK-1 Braton and I just beat the whole star chart and am moving onto the void soon)

I stay away from people who act like they are playing the missions solo and have no consideration for other players or their ability/inability. Not that I won't play with Rhino/boltor prime users I just try to avoid them because I have yet to see one that like to be a team player. (Yea I'm biased against Rhino and Boltor Prime, not because of their power but because of what other do with their power)

So if you want to join just post what you do in Warframe, like and dislike, and anything else you would like to let others and me know about you and you'll most likely get a spot in the clan along with everyone else, I mean me...