The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Rhino - Missing Animations While Blocking With Melee Using Iron Skin -

Komugi

Dont know if this is intentional, Rhino have missing animations while blocking with melee using iron skin skill, also the cards like reflection that need the animation dont work with rhino iron skin.

without rhino iron skin all work perfectly.

Not sure if it intentional or just a quirk of programming, but they are supposed to work when you take damage, while Iron Skin is active you aren't taking damage.

Simply put:

Those skill don't work while Iron Skin is active.

Not sure if it intentional or just a quirk of programming, but they are supposed to work when you take damage, while Iron Skin is active you aren't taking damage.

Simply put:

Um yes thats a good point there but maybe he wants to preserve his Iron SKin for staying on him as much as possible before a new one will be used :D and other then that it maybe a bug :O!

Simply put:

there are not animations while using iron skin ''buff'' when you block with melee and also all mods that use melee blocking dont work, for example reflection as i said.

The Reflection mod reflects damage back at attackers when blocking, so you reflect a % of the damage blocked right?

When you use reflection mod you can kill enemies just blocking, the enemies taking damage from reflection have a red aura(maybe because my melee power is red color). With iron skill YOU CANT reflect the damage an enemy is doing and also you dont see the red aura on enemies but you can block the bullets or melee attacks without animations, you dont see the cool animations, you just see the sparks from blocking and hear the sound you do while blocking, i just would like to see the animations of blocking while using iron skin. You lost iron skin if you take damage, is like another shield without regeneration...i asked for the mods because the mods description says when blocking , thats why i ask if this is intentional or a bug.

All mods that activate when you are blocking dont work with iron skin, but looks like your are blocking without animations.

Tested the blocking mod with channeling and dont works.

sorry if my english is bad.