Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wall Running Needs Focus

Theseuskhan

Wall Running is a epic part of the game however sumwhat lacking. Ive got lots to smash out w beta but first thing i noticed was the problems w wall running. 

If the user has it set to Press Space instead of toggle it can be sumwhat unresponsive, 

A set wall pounce combo would be nicsh aswell. Perhaps even a roll manurove? 0_0

=) Loving the game anyway

Wall running is just outright glitchy as hell and when you try out a new 'way' you have a hard time reproducing the exact same jump.

E.g. trying to wallrun from a box. Results will be from climbing it, wallrunning it, nothing happens etc. Or divekick jumping and touching a pole sending you into wallrun -> walljump and hitting something again. This is very cool but you can't reproduce the same jump twice in a row and that makes it kinda worthless as you cannot incorporate it wonderfully into your way of playing the game.

I mean sometimes you get a wallrun while running straight having the crosshair perfectly in the middle of screen instead of wallclimbing.

I know there are designated spots for wallrunning, but that is just half the fun. Everything starts falling apart when the space you have to run/jump becomes very small.