Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Conclave

Razielll1

Hey if it isn't much of a hassle can you please take off the "Enemies glowing red" thing and make it so "Allies glow blue" so Conclave can have several stealthy types. I cant hide or be stealthy if im glowing red on the enemies HUD. Also could different game modes be a possibility? like say "Stalker" where one player would hunt down the other 3 or "Interception" just for the Tenno with larger teams. This could bring in more of a PVP aspect of the game for those who generally just conclave all day.

I think that was a good change, because sometimes you can't tell who is friendly of enemy.

But yeah i think its best to mark the friendly with blue instead of the enemy with red.

Edited by RexSol

I agree with Raziell1 because i normally can't get kills unless done in stealth and with the glowing red i get spotted instantly. Whereas if it was set where only team mates glow blue and enemies are not glowing it makes it bit more fair for those who are no good with an up front aggressive confrontation. The whole idea of having a glow on players to make it easier to figure out who is who is good, but not if it makes the stealth players suffer.

Why cant allies just be blue, because then the enemies cant see you glowing, but they can see there allies glowing blue, same thing for your team, and  i like that stalker idea, but what use would it really serve, they havent really add that type of stuff yet, and mabey will not.