Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Serious Account Or Kurbow Bug

-AR.Gourry

I am going to make this very simple for everyone who decided to reply.

July 18th. between 10am and 11am eastern I got my 1st egg, I rush the egg and Incubator power core. 6 resets later and 6 DNA stabilizers later is NEVER matured. I then put that Kubrow in stasis.

July 23rd: 8:15pm EST, I put in a ticket and put as i mentioned the Kubrow in stasis and started a new egg. I rush that egg.

July 28th: After 4 resets 2nd Kubrow did not mature. I just put that one in stasis for a 3rd egg I plan not rush.

I spent in essence 40 Plat and no mature Kubrow.

I know it will take time for my ticket to be resolved but i was suggested to post it on forums as well.

As far as i know i am the only one with this issue

Lastly to make things clear I NEVER put my Kubrow into Stasis till after the 6 and 4 day resets

my kubrow has never fully matured either, it looks like it has mange or something, and i have not received this collar quest i have heard of, please tell me what becomes of your ticket, i paid plat for the egg and waited and didn't rush it to be finished but it has been the same scraggly looking kubrow for 5 days now, i'm waiting for it to magically mature...... one day

I was kind of confused myself about the kubrows quest chain.  More and more players seem to be adventuring with them but it seemed I never got the option to take it along with me. I assumed it still needed to mature.

What I did to solve the issue.

After starting my 2nd kubrows, i went back into my codex to start the kubrows quest chain again. The quest to get the collar after the kubby was grown enough all of sudden appeared.

Have you tried to re-start the quest in the codex a 2nd time like i had to?

Edited by Quizel

I was kind of confused myself about the kubrows quest chain.  More and more players seem to be adventuring with them but it seemed I never got the option to take it along with me. I assumed it still needed to mature.

What I did to solve the issue.

After starting my 2nd kubrows, i went back into my codex to start the kubrows quest chain again. The quest to get the collar after the kubby was grown enough all of sudden appeared.

Have you tried to re-start the quest in the codex a 2nd time like i had to?

hmm not tried that have I'll wait though i do not want to rush this 3rd egg in case it does not work.

Just making sure.

You guys REALLY sure it has not matured yet?(is it still goofing around, scraping it's butt, looking cute and chubby)

Because there are a lot of instances of people not knowing how to get a collar(start collar quest) even when their doge matured.

Just maybe check the codex quests, click on the "Howl of the kubrow" and see if you can "begin" it again.

I'm not saying that this may be the case in your particular instance... but may be it is?

Finally got some good news but also still no news on other things.

So my 3rd Kubrow after not rushing over the pat 3 days i did that howl of the Kurbow quest 3 times and most recent was about 10 min ago, and finally i have a matured Kurbow. That is the good news..

Now unfortunately with my first two Kubrow that never happened and so 40 plat was wasted and not one DE has ever answered me.