Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fists Of The North Star Is A New Clan And Is Now Recruiting!

(PSN)Yagami_Light27

This is a brand new clan in its infancy stage waiting for the chance to grow. When I say brand new I mean brand new (there are only two people!). This allows you to be  part of something that could be big, given the right amount effort, from the beginning. We are looking for all kinds of players whether you're new, experienced, old, young, casual, or competitive. No matter what type of player you are we at Fists of the North Star strive to be a clan that can accommodate your play style. That being said, as a new and growing clan we wish for active members who can contribute to the growth of the clan immediately, but we will not turn you down if you wish to just be member for the time being. We have an alliance along with 4 other clans to give those who need it a sense of security and if you need any more incentive.......I give the first 15 or so people at least leader status ;)

Fists of the North Star rankings

1. Godhand-----------along with those of Shield and Sword rank, makes the major decisions for the clan, though all opinions will be heard

2. Shield of God---------When the leaders are away (2 Godhands) they will be in control of the clan along with those of Left Fist rank

3.Sword of God

4.Leader

5. Sage

6. Fighter

7. Recruit-------------very easy to rank up from this position just by being a nice guy/girl and being a respectful player

8. Utility---------------never used unless 1 person wishes to want to do nothing but host

Send me a private message on this website or reply with your psn name if you are interested in joining :D

Edited by (PS4)Yagami_Light27

If you have that thing to make weapons like grinlock and whatnot then I would gladly join. I'm always active,

J4Y-B3ASTx

I'm sorry but like I stated above, we are a completely new clan and are looking to expand as well as START construction on our dojo. So, unfortunately we do not have any research available in the dojo at this time.