Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Salutations.

ArcOfDream

...And greetings from Poland! In here I'm known as ArcOfDreams, but I may also go around as Garo or Garoslaw in some other places.

I've actually been around for a little bit now, but it's surely enough to tell a little story, right? I first noticed the game when I saw one of my friends over at Steam play it. I thought I'd give it a try, since I always loved co-op/team games. So I was playing for a while, figuring out how stuff works, the lore knocked into my head a bit later after that. At that point my realisation was:

Wait, wait... wait, ninjas in space? Space Ninjas. Oh man.

And so I had a blast doing crazy enough stunts to fall out of maps (happened quite often actually, but it was fun). Eventually after a month or so I had to move away for a bit to cover up some other things (making music, learning how to program, other creative things on a game called fraxy), buuuut I guess that didn't last forever as I wanted to give it another try.

With what little opportunity I had (due to login problems), I witnessed an overhaul of some elements which was apparently brought with the Update 14. Quite pretty.

Welp! Pleased to make your acquaintance, perhaps we could play together sometime. Cheers.

Hi. I hope you enjoy this game, but please be aware that there is a widespread server issue that many suspect is the cause of a current DDoS attack upon Digital Extremes. This may cause conflict in your experience with the game as of this time.

Oh and I remember Fraxy. That was a fun game!

I made a manta-ray robot

Heheh, knew someone here knew about Fraxy!

Hey there tenno. Is it cold in Poland?

Naw. It's actually quite hot and very humid here at the moment.

Hi. I hope you enjoy this game, but please be aware that there is a widespread server issue that many suspect is the cause of a current DDoS attack upon Digital Extremes. This may cause conflict in your experience with the game as of this time.

Yeah, I noticed that. I was wondering if it's related to the DDoS SEGA had with PSO2 servers.