Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Control And Game System Suggestions

SFkenny

1. The “mission just got more complicated” events should be optional. The player should be able to choose whether or not to accept the additional objective, rather than having it be forced upon them. If the player is feeling confident and has high health, they can take on the extra objective. If the player is at low health and about to die, they have the option of refusing. I’d like to see the option of taking up to three additional objectives if the player wants- “objective chaining.” This should be pretty easy to implement if the coding is similar to the "Continue or accept reward" dialog for Defense missions.

2. The player should be able to shoulder-switch the view while sprinting. This will help immensely with situational awareness and setting up shots while rushing.

3. Objective trackers should have some kind of way to tell the player if the objective is up or down a floor. It’s very easy to go through the wrong door because the actual target door is down a floor.

4. Enemies should scale to player count. If there is a full team of 4 Tenno, there should be enough enemies to keep things interesting with that many players. Conversely, there should be less opposition if only one Tenno is in the level.

5. It's really annoying that this reply editor keeps running my text together. I'm trying to space it out properly so that it reads cleaner but it keeps condensing it to one giant infodump that can't possibly be easy to read.

EDIT #60 - Huh. Adding the code for color fixed it for some bizarre reason. Here be dragons!

Edited by SFkenny