Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lf Clan/alliance With Active Rails

Arabaxus

Looking to join a clan that has active rails or in an alliance with active rails that don't have horrendous taxes on players. 30% or less is acceptable, as I don't believe in outrageous taxes for Dark Sectors. Also hoping for a clan on their feet with regards to research. Currently in Iras Plight, member of Vanguard Alliance, one of the older, original alliances I take it from back in the day. As shown below been playing for about 2 and a half months, currently Mastery Rank 10.

Also forgot: Raidcall or Skype would be nice. Playing by myself in a relatively inactive clan gets rather mundane after a while.

The following is some statistical fodder that may or may not be relevant to anyone considering having me:

f6aec6ecc1.PNG

X7Z2Lwi.png

RZGwfqq.png

TdZHyqs.png

I haven't been around for any of the events except the Breeding Grounds event, so I have no event records other than that.

I am located in Pacific Time Zone, PST, and speak fluent English and can understand Chinese (Spoken Cantonese better than Mandarin), if that is of any help.

Thank you for your time.

PS. Information about your clan would be very helpful (Alliance, Size (Ghost, Storm Shadow etc.), Research Progress, etc.) I don't mind a textwall, promises if it is about your clan, I will read and consider it all.

Edited by Arabaxus

If you wanna know more about the clan, here's a list of features

-280 members

-all research stuff is done(it gets done fast too when something is new)

-dojo is fully built and simple to navigate

-members love to play with each other

-the alliance uses teamspeak a lot

-We have a good amount of new people and always help them

-Alliance has 8 clans in it

-We have a steam group were you can get update son news about the clan/alliance and contest for prizes.

We always welcome new people!