Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For A Clan Xd

(PSN)THUNDER__117

So It has been along time since the last time a played Warframe (3 to 5 month) and Yesterday I started playing again, I was thinking to start a clan but I realized that this is a new game for me thanks to all the changes so I was thinking about joining a clan. If anyone would welcome me to join their clan please let me know, also if you need to know something about me please ask freely

Well welcome back to Warframe. I would like to offer you a spot in the Genesis Knights. We are a multi-game guild that is built on teamwork, respect, helping others and maturity. We are a growing community both in Warframe and Destiny. If you would like to know more please message me back.

Sincerely,

DC

I would be happy to extend an invitation to SEXY. Very active mountain clan with around 150 members and 25 clan alliance very experienced leaders and many tenno out to help the other guy. Bad &#! clan emblem can be seen in SEXY recruitment thread. I hope to hear from you.

UR CLAN NAME SUCKS.....DOCO

SEXY was born to kill, started in PS3 Killzone3. Just because the game changes does not mean SEXY has to. I am alot of things but conformist I am not. This is the second time you have brought to my attention that you do not approve of MY clan name, I am sorry but dont understand why it would bother anyone. Maybe you are just a mean person I dont know how would I? I don't know you. You don't know me.

Is it that you wish your clan name was SEXY? Or maybe just mad that it is not misspelled, your in Lighting Clan, but I have the suspicion that you were going for LIGHTNING. Or you work for the power company. It doesn't matter to me at all. Just can't figure out why you would choose to single me out and just disrespect a stranger.

Have a nice day and good luck with all your endeavors. GOD BLESS.

Sincerely Doc Olson.

Edited by (PS4)docolson

Wow before we get into a passing match how about you crying to find a clan but dissing others on their name and emblems. Grow up son this is an easy laid back forum. Keep your hostility laundry at home for your parents to do. Btw I am the other warlord of the SEXY clan.