The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Next Weapon Update... Dual Lex Or Broncos?

FrostWolf

AkLex = Makes Paris/Snipetron/Latron obsolete since pistols mods still better

AkBronco = Makes Every shotgun obsolote since pistols mods still better

In other words NO.

Because clearly, 4 shots that really can't one-shot without heavy modding even the lighter enemies with a average loading speed will totally overshadow the elitist stature of the Hek. Surely.

I think both of these would be overkill, as these pistols are powerful enough to not need a dual variant. Then again, maybe we'll get them after all. I can only imagine the devastation that an Akbronco can unleash..

Edited by NDroid

Would rather some Corpus weapon over Dual Lex/Dual Bronco.  Maaaybe they can put up Dual Sicarus.  However, a Corpus pistol and/or a Corpus rifle & long rifle which never runs out of ammo and shoots similar to how they do would be sweet.  Even throw in a dual version of the pistol.  They could have clips, but have unlimited reserve ammo, so you can just blast away forever.  Down sides would be accuracy, and maybe lower damage output compared to Lato/Braton.  Toss in the Rail Moa's weapon as a Sniper Rifle, can stumble any target with every shot.  Unlimited reserve ammo.

Maybe also a new Sentinel, based off an Osprey, has a lot of the benefits that the Ospreys do, depending on mods.  Who wants AoE shield restoration and random friendly explosives?

Yea I'd much prefer Dual Broncos to Dual Lexs. (or Akbronco vs Alex)

The amount of AoE devastation 2 broncos could create.... good god man....

btw when you're first loading into a mission sometimes there's a picture of Dual Broncos in the top left.

---

Edited by Nokturnal

Umm... Dual Gorgons anyone? :D

But in all seriousness, I would like Bronco to stay Bronco only and Lex to stay Lex only.

Unless of course, they decide to nerf Lex and Bronco to the infinite reaches of oblivion.

Edited by parkel